Monday, May 24, 2010

so i've been bad!

yes, i will agree...i've been bad...i haven't blogged in forever...it's like our life has stopped. haha...i promise i will get back on here soon and update with some pictures of what we've been up to. I've got some photo's of Ty's soccer season, last day of preschool & more...

the kiddo's are really growing. i swear Ty must be hitting a grow spurt...he used to eat like a bird and now he is finishing his plate and then finishing ike's plate. i wonder if he'll be as tall as zach? Ike has made lots of new friends at story-time at the library. he loves playing with others! Kane is SO BIG! he's walking & talking...baby talk that is. He waves & claps and says hi & bye-bye, momma & dada! I know he is overdue for his first hair cut...but I just can't imagine cutting those cute blonde curls! He is like my little abby of the family, blonde hair & blue eyes. He is such a loveable baby...he loves giving hugs & kisses!

I promise to post some pictures of my little guys ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment